My strengths as a writer is great from my view point, it is because i can express myself better throughout written because i gave me a chance to think out what i am writing. My writing has improved for the best because i write so frequently it has made me better in being able to put out more information for the top of my head. My weaknesses are not being able keep up with most of my post, i learned to keep my agenda up to date, and sticking to the script. If i could make more changes and improvements to my writing it would be great. What i have learned about this class this semester is that time is success!
- What do you see as your strengths as a writer? How did you utilize or exploit these strengths in your writing for this class or other classes?
- In what ways has your writing improved this semester? Have you found new strengths in your writing that you were unaware of at the start of this class?
- What is one thing that you did this semester that you think really helped you improve as a writer? Explain.
- In what ways do you struggle with writing? How have you dealt with these issues? Have you noticed improvement, or has it stayed a problem?
- What have you learned in this class this semester? What skills and processes have you utilized in your writing for this class? How do you plan to utilize these skills outside of our classroom, both in academic and non-academic situations?